Site de la guilde Nø guilde Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
The Secret Diary Of A Jewish Housewife: Move To The Golden

Répondre au sujet    Site de la guilde Nø guilde Index du Forum » Recrutement » Postulation Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
The Secret Diary Of A Jewish Housewife: Move To The Golden
Auteur Message
uhywar
Membres

Masculin
Point(s): 80
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message The Secret Diary Of A Jewish Housewife: Move To The Golden Répondre en citant

The Secret Diary of a Jewish Housewife: Move to the Golden City
by Rivka Levy
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK The Secret Diary of a Jewish Housewife: Move to the Golden City
->->->->ONLINE BOOK The Secret Diary of a Jewish Housewife: Move to the Golden City

Being a Jewish housewife isn't all bagels and borscht.

There's a much deeper, sometimes darker, and often laugh-out-loud funny side to Jewish female life that's uncovered in <em>The Secret Diary of a Jewish Housewife</em>.

This is a book for spiritual seekers, original thinkers, and all those women who also grapple with life's big questions, like:
<ul> <li>Why did God make teenagers?</li> <li>How can I be happy and productive, when life is so stressful?</li> <li>Why does my husband think his comments are amusing?</li> <li>What does it take to be a 'good enough' Jewish mother?</li> <li>Can there truly be a spiritual dimension to cleaning my bathroom?</li> <li>Does God still love me on those days when I've forgotten how to love myself?</li> </ul>
This book gives the reader a profound glimpse into the more secret, and sometimes more spiritual, side of orthodox Jewish life.

<strong>WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT 'THE SECRET DIARY' </strong>

<em>​"Raw, funny, and thought-provoking in a way that WON'T make you gag and roll your eyes. This book is a stand-out winner in its genre."</em> - <strong>Dassie Dahan, author of 'Jews: Stuff You Always Wanted to Know But Didn't Know Who to Ask.'</strong>

<em>"The Secret Diary of a Jewish Housewife is a powerful book, and a true gift to the soul."</em> - <strong>Mary Mandel, Children's Health Activist.</strong>

<em>"This entertaining book is full of deep insights, and also teaches the reader how to connect their life back to the Creator. It's a great, important read."</em> - <strong>Yardena Slater, founder of www.holyhealthiness.com.</strong>

<em>"Rivka Levy is the orthodox Jewish world's answer to Bridget Jones - a deep, humorous and realistic depiction of frum Jewish life." </em><strong>Jewish Book Review</strong>

Details:
price: $4.71
bound:
publisher: Matronita Press (May 15, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 9657739136, 978-9657739136,
weight: 10.2 ounces
filesize:

Lun 26 Juin - 11:50 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 26 Juin - 11:50 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Site de la guilde Nø guilde Index du Forum » Recrutement » Postulation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation